Standing Groin RotationMay 4, 2020
The MyFloorball Reaction TrainerMay 14, 2020
- Content:Training Reaction, Hand-Exe Coordination and Handspeed using the MyFloorball App
The MyFloorball Quick Hands Drill
The previous MyFloorball drill was really liked by all of you. So we decided to create some new ones for you :)
Video and Image:
- In the, we use the touchpooints from the DIY Reaction Trainer, but you can also use coloured balls, post-its, pylons or any other coloured object
- There is also an option with arrows, but we prefer numbers, as you can add more "touchpoints"
- Feel free to use our premade template for the touchpoints: here
- We made this Version with one touchpoint per colour, but you can surely add in more touchpoints as well.
1. MyFloorball Quick Hands Drill
2. How to set up the MyFloorball App