Eiffel Tower StretchFebruary 3, 2020
Simple Neck StretchFebruary 17, 2020
- Content: Mobility and strength training
- Focus: Groin & Hip Mobility
- Equipment: -
- Number of Assistants: 0
The Half Kneeling Groin Stretch
This is another great stretch to push your groing and upper leg mobility. The stretch works towards the adductor, a muscle that is used a lot by goalies.
How to do it?
- Kneel on the floor with your hands placed in front of you
- You can use a mat or your knee pads
- Place your knees as far away from each other as possible
- Make sure to keep a straight back all the time
- Stretch one leg out
- Your foot should be in line with your knee
- Whip back, until you feel a stretch
- Hold the stretch for 10 seconds
- Lean forward to release the tension for 5 seconds
- Now go back into the previous position
- Repeat up to 10 times
We think this stretch is very well known, which is great, as it should be part of every warm up.