Shoulder pass-throughApril 13, 2020
The MyFloorball Quick Hands DrillMay 5, 2020
- Content: Mobility and strength training
- Focus: Neck Mobility
- Equipment: -
- Number of Assistants: 0
Groin Stretch Rotation
Today, we want to open up our hips with this stretch. Especially during these times many go for a run and this where this stretch comes in handy.
How to do it?
- Place feet wide, so that you can feel the stretch in your groin
- Stand up straight, don't lean forward
- Start with your hands at your right leg
- Hands are about 20cm away from each other
- Twist your core to the left and move your hands upwards to you left side
- From your left foot to your hands should be a diagonal line
- Hold the stretch for about 5 seconds
- Repeat 10-15 times
This is a super easy extension for your hip stretches and you can gain a lot from it. Perfect for those of you who are already very flexible in their groin and need to go further.
Inspiration from GoalieTrainingProTV on Youtube