The Half Kneeling Groin StretchFebruary 10, 2020
Toe clawFebruary 24, 2020
- Content: Mobility and strength training
- Focus: Neck Mobility
- Equipment: -
- Number of Assistants: 0
Simple Neck Stretch
Many of us work in the office or are students. This means a lot of work on the computer, which may lead to bad sitting positions and pain in the back and neck area. Also, we as goalkeepers got some extra gramms on our head with the helmet, so it is even more important to stretch our necks.
How to do it?
- Place both hands on the back of your head
- Try to keep a straight back
- Use your hands to pull your head forwards until you fell some tension
- Release the stretch after 15 seconds and repeat it three times
This might be the shortest stretch we have on here, but it maybe is an area we should focus on more in the future. This stretch helps to prevent and release tensions in the upper back area and can also be a cure for your headache.