Figure Four Stretch on the WallJanuary 20, 2020
Eiffel Tower StretchFebruary 3, 2020
- Content: Mobility and strength training
- Focus: Upper Leg & Hip Mobility
- Equipment: Wall
- Number of Assistants: 0
Figure Four Hip Stretch
The figure four stretch is very versatile and helps us to improve our hip and leg mobility. This time, we do it a bit diffrent, but we'll guarantee you that it is as effective as the other stretches
How to do it?
You lay on your side. We assume it is your left side.
- Your left arm is stretched on the floor
- Place your right foot in front of your left knee
- This should form the the figure four already
- Now roll over on your stomach
- You should feel a stretch in the right hip and the glutes on the right side
- Try pushing your hip bone as close to the floor as possible
- We recommend to do 3 sets á 30 seconds
This stretch may look a bit weird at the begining, but it will help you open your hip and make future movements easier.